(PHOTO)
I am looking to build or join a community in the Yolo/Sacramento area. Over the last couple years, I recently moved from San Francisco where I had a great community and I'd like to build something even better here.
I am just at the outset of this project. I feel pretty inspired by the concepts from co-housing, wwoof culture on organic farms, climbing culture, rafting/river culture, and corporate culture (what?!?! yeah I think I learned a lot from big companies on how to turn a big hairy audacious goal into reality). I would like a community built around diversity, equity, and conservation.
Right now, I'm really looking to meet and talk to anyone who has experience living in close community. I'd like to understand what was great and what wasn't. In an ideal world, I'd love to find a co-founder or future community members who would want to help build something together. Currently, much of the time I live alone in a 3 bedroom townhouse and the community has large meeting spaces available for gatherings. I'd be really excited to try some intentional community on a smaller scale, like a communal dinner, or small scale event.
If any of this sounds interesting, lets talk!

No comments:
Post a Comment